PITTSBURGH – The Allegheny County Board of Health will meet on Wednesday, March 6, at 12:30 p.m., at the Clack Health Center, Building 7, 301 Thirty-Ninth Street, Lawrenceville.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following items:
- Acknowledgement of Dr. Bruce W. Dixon’s service.
- Revisions to County air quality regulations related to shale gas drilling notifications, ambient air quality standards, enforcement and prevention of significant deterioration.
- Update on restaurant grading.
- Supplemental submittal to plan for maintenance of the carbon monoxide ambient air quality standard.
- Request for $35,000 from the Environmental Health Fund to support Braddock Farms, an urban farming initiative of Grow Pittsburgh.
- Budget update.
- Public comments on agenda and non-agenda items.
# # #